A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devak Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devak Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devak Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devak Girish Desai MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devak G. Desai practice?
- Dr. Devak Desai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Devak Desai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Infectious Disease Doctors.