A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devakumaran Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devakumaran Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devakumaran Jaswant Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Devakumaran J. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Devakumaran Kumar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Devakumaran Kumar practices Neurology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and North Platte, NE.
See Des Moines Neurologists.