A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deval Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deval Mehta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deval Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deval Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deval Mehta practice?
- Dr. Deval Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deval Mehta practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.