A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deval Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deval Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deval Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mehta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deval Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deval Mehta practice?
- Dr. Deval Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deval Mehta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Joshua, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.