Dr. Deval Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deval Patel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deval Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2013

Saved my child's life

My daughter was sick and diagnosed with an ear infection by our pediatrician but not gettin better so I took her to Wolfson Children's Hospital. The ER doctor told me the same think and admitted us, but when we got to the floor Dr Patel examined my daughter and said she was worried about meningitis. She did the spinal tap in the middle of the night and sure enogh my daughter had meningitis!!! dr Patel immediately stated the antibiotics . The infectious disease Doctor who came and saw us the next day said that if Dr Patel had not started the treatment when she did my daughter would have been a lot sicker. She saved my daughter's life and I thank God for her. I am just sad she doesn't have a private practice so She could be our pediatrician.

February 8th, 2011

Worst pediatrician ever!!

Forgot to perform a Urine test to my daughter!!This is a BASIC step!! as part of a regular physical examination in a patient.... in a RECURRENT UTI female patient!!! You must know THAT!!!!!You Misdiagnosed.... was a UTI!!And now I am paying thousands of dollars for 6 days of hospitalization!!!! Wolfson Childrens Baptist Hospital.Just a few 5 o 8 minutes talking with me!And I HAD TO REQUEST (day #5)BY MYSELF THE URINE TEST FOR MY DAUGHTER because she was in pain! And... voila!!! The "rare illness" was a recurrent UTI!!!!

November 28th, 2014