A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devamani Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devamani Gowda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devamani Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devamani Gowda MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devamani Gowda practice?
- Dr. Devamani Gowda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devamani Gowda practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.