A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devamani Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devamani Gowda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devamani Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans