A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devan Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devan Bhagat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bhagat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devan Dipak Bhagat MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Devan D. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Devan Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Devan Bhagat practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.