A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devanand Dominique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devanand Dominique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devanand Dominique, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominique graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Dominique has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devanand Anthony Dominique MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Devanand A. Dominique practice?
- Dr. Devanand Dominique has 5 office locations.
Dr. Devanand Dominique practices Neurological Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.