A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devang Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devang Desai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devang Desai, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devang P Desai FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Devang P. Desai practice?
- Dr. Devang Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devang Desai practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.