Dr. Devang Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Mrs
Wonderful staff very professional. Short wait time, Dr Patel is a great doctor who I have confidence of my health care.

July 11th, 2016
Exceptional physician and staff. I have been a patient of his for years. Until now, I have had no complaints or negative concerns. During my last appointment, a staff member had brought their child (13-16 yrs of age I'm guessing) to work, and was allowed to come into the exam room. Not during the actual physician examination, but initially being called back with medical staff. The child clearly was not a medical student, obviously wearing normal summer attire. I found this to be inappropriate in such a personal and professional field. I hope this does not become a regular routine.

November 11th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr, Patel for several years now. The doctor has consistently evaluated my cardiac status and treating it appropriately.

July 25th, 2015
In good hands
He was quick, efficient and did it all with his nice smile. He truly gave me a warm and trusting feeling. He reminded me of the old Allstate slogan -- with a picture of two cupped hands, the slogan said something like "With Allstate, you are in great hands"

April 29th, 2014
Dr. Patel is one of the best cardiologist's available!
Dr. Patel demonstrates a very caring and concerned manner and is always willing to response to any question. He presents a variety of treatment options, discussing the pros and cons. I never feel rushed in/out of his office. He is very careful to look up any possible drug interaction and is even willing to accept phone inquiries once established as a patient.

May 11th, 2013
HE SAVED MY LIFE!
I met this doctor in a visit to the emergency room and boy am I glad I did!! He saved my life!! He's been one of the kindest people I've ever encountered. There just aren't enough words or stars to explain how absolutely wonderful this doctor is!!! Take that to the bank!!!