Dr. Devang Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devang Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017

Dr. Devang Patel is an outstanding doctor. I have his patient for more than 5 years. He is a very thorough and caring physician. He is very concerned for his patient's health and assures that he provides the best health care possible. I am extremely well satisfied with his medical knowledge and patient treatment.

October 29th, 2016

A most excellent cardiologist

I was referred to Dr. Patel after my primary care identified possible atrial fibrillation and was directed to the Sonterra Methodist hospital where I first met him. Since then, I have kept him as my cardiologist. His extensive knowledge and experience have let him to identify the best (and easiest) method of treating my heart disease. During my visits he has taken a lot of time to explain my problems and solutions. I have found that he has an outstanding reputation among other doctors. He has never failed to personally respond to medical questions I have posted on their portal. He was also very helpful in filling out forms to submit to VA for requesting a disability rating and VA accepted his input without question.

October 21st, 2016

Mrs

Wonderful staff very professional. Short wait time, Dr Patel is a great doctor who I have confidence of my health care.

July 11th, 2016

Exceptional physician and staff. I have been a patient of his for years. Until now, I have had no complaints or negative concerns. During my last appointment, a staff member had brought their child (13-16 yrs of age I'm guessing) to work, and was allowed to come into the exam room. Not during the actual physician examination, but initially being called back with medical staff. The child clearly was not a medical student, obviously wearing normal summer attire. I found this to be inappropriate in such a personal and professional field. I hope this does not become a regular routine.

November 11th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr, Patel for several years now. The doctor has consistently evaluated my cardiac status and treating it appropriately.

July 25th, 2015

In good hands

He was quick, efficient and did it all with his nice smile. He truly gave me a warm and trusting feeling. He reminded me of the old Allstate slogan -- with a picture of two cupped hands, the slogan said something like "With Allstate, you are in great hands"

April 29th, 2014

Dr. Patel is one of the best cardiologist's available!

Dr. Patel demonstrates a very caring and concerned manner and is always willing to response to any question. He presents a variety of treatment options, discussing the pros and cons. I never feel rushed in/out of his office. He is very careful to look up any possible drug interaction and is even willing to accept phone inquiries once established as a patient.

May 11th, 2013

HE SAVED MY LIFE!

I met this doctor in a visit to the emergency room and boy am I glad I did!! He saved my life!! He's been one of the kindest people I've ever encountered. There just aren't enough words or stars to explain how absolutely wonderful this doctor is!!! Take that to the bank!!!

November 17th, 2015