A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devang Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devang Doshi, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devang Doshi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Doshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devang R. Doshi practice?
Dr. Devang Doshi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists, Royal Oak Allergists, Royal Oak Internists, and Royal Oak Pulmonologists.