Dr. Devang Doshi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Allergy Royal Oak, MI

December 10th, 2015
his bedside manner is wonderful - very friendly. However, his diagnosis was wrong, and we felt like we had to do most of the work. When I had asked for copy of child's diagnosis, I saw that he had written opinions about my marriage in there..! It was really creepy. We have since found another allergist, and are very happy.

January 11th, 2015
Absolutely worth the wait to get in and see him. His bedside manner is second to none. He was exceptionally thorough and provided an accurate diagnosis that several specialists missed. I'm So glad we saw him. We are on way less medications than when we went to see him. Incredible doctor and human being. We felt extremely comfortable with his diagnosis. His office staff was also very accomadating and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an allergy or lung specialist.

May 14th, 2013
One of the best physicians I've ever been to
Nice, takes his time, thinks out of the box Just an overall good physician!

April 15th, 2013
great Dr. , long wait at office
Dr. Doshi is a fabulous Dr. He is a great diagnostician. He's got great bedside manner. I would give him 10 stars if I could. However, it is hard to get him on the phone if there are any questions. Also, the wait at his office is ridiculously long. I've waited for 3 hours for my appointment. The nursing staff are nice, but somehow I feel like they are doing me a favor by seeing my kids.

April 4th, 2013
mom
dr doshi has always been wonderful to my daughter,he was the only on that was able to diagnose her condition after 3 yrs of agony.....trying to find out what was wrong with her....as soon as he came to michigan we had our answer. i am thankful for dr. doshi everyday.

June 12th, 2012
Long waits, but great doctor and staff.
I have had the pleasure of taking my children to see Dr. Doshi for sometime now. The wait to get an appointment seems to be getting longer and longer, but well worth the wait. And the wait in his office can be long, especially with a young child. His office staff is very accommodating when your child is sick. If they can't get you in they will assist you over the phone. He has a remarkable staff. Hannah is one of the MA's and does a remarkable job and my children love her, and Nancy up front is amazing handling all sorts of situations and always willing to help with any billing or insurance situation. She is always pleasant and genuinely cares about your child. Remarkable physician with a remarkable staff behind him. As the saying goes...behind every man is an amazing woman and that speaks so true for this office.

May 29th, 2012
Incredible Bedside Manner
This man is second to none- what a friendly, intelligent and down-to-earth doctor he is! He deals with little children and their parents in the most relaxed manner. It was well worth the 3 month wait to get an initial appointment. The wait in his office exceeds reason, however, so be prepared if you have to entertain small children.

April 26th, 2011
RN/Mom
I have taken my children to see Dr Doshi for respiratory issues. He is ABSOLUTELY wonderful! He is great with children, explains things easily, smiles alot, and is very caring. I, myself, am a Pediatric RN, and am very particular whom I take my family to.I would recommend Dr Doshi to everyone!

March 11th, 2011
An amazing person and doctor. Fixed my child's cough and now he is NORMAL again. I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation. A genuine, caring physician who listens to patients concerns and answers all questions. Very knowledgeable. Worth the wait to see him!!

February 24th, 2011
Great Doctor,Great Staff, Great Office, Great Location
Dr. Doshi is an awesome doctor, So awesome I wish he could also be my child's pediatrician. Great with children, makes them feel at ease. My kids LOVE Dr. Doshi, as do I. This was his true calling. Very smart man, really knows what hes talking about and you can tell its his passion. I have taken my children to other doctors for their asthma & eczema and Dr. Doshi fixed what others couldn't. It turns out that allergies were to cause- food & seasonal. He is the only one who has actually diagnoses & PREVENTS, instead of just cramming meds down out throat and sending us on our way. I like that he doesn't just over load my children with tons of medication. Office staff is very helpful, great with kids and always smiling. His office is very good with getting you in same day or next day if your child is having problems.Busy office, sometimes their is a little bit of a wait, but its well worth it.

April 20th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor & Staff
His private practice on Rochester in Royal Oak is wonderful. Beautiful office and always very clean. Dr. Doshi himself is one of the best. Really a genuinely nice guy. Awesome with children. Very personable & ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOU. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone. Amazing with both children & adults. His office staff are all great. Jackie is the office manager and is very helpful if you have any problems. There is always smiles & laughter. They always try their hardest to fit you in the schedule in emergencies or to get you on the schedule that week if its really needed. very accommodating office.