Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  One of the best physicians I've ever been to  |  show details
by Jennifer on May 14th, 2013

Nice, takes his time, thinks out of the box Just an overall good physician!

|  great Dr. , long wait at office  |  show details
by L on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Doshi is a fabulous Dr. He is a great diagnostician. He's got great bedside manner. I would give him 10 stars if I could. However, it is hard to get him on the phone if there are any questions. Also, the wait at his office is ridiculously long. I've waited for 3 hours for my appointment. The nursing staff are nice, but somehow I feel like they are doing me a favor by seeing my kids.

|  mom  |  show details
by donna gosselin on Apr 4th, 2013

dr doshi has always been wonderful to my daughter,he was the only on that was able to diagnose her condition after 3 yrs of agony.....trying to find out what was wrong with her....as soon as he came to michigan we had our answer. i am thankful for dr. doshi everyday.

|  Long waits, but great doctor and staff.  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I have had the pleasure of taking my children to see Dr. Doshi for sometime now. The wait to get an appointment seems to be getting longer and longer, but well worth the wait. And the wait in his office can be long, especially with a young child. His office staff is very accommodating when your child is sick. If they can't get you in they will assist you over the phone. He has a remarkable staff. Hannah is one of the MA's and does a remarkable job and my children love her, and Nancy up front is amazing handling all sorts of situations and always willing to help with any billing or insurance situation. She is always pleasant and genuinely cares about your child. Remarkable physician with a remarkable staff behind him. As the saying goes...behind every man is an amazing woman and that speaks so true for this office.

|  Incredible Bedside Manner  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

This man is second to none- what a friendly, intelligent and down-to-earth doctor he is! He deals with little children and their parents in the most relaxed manner. It was well worth the 3 month wait to get an initial appointment. The wait in his office exceeds reason, however, so be prepared if you have to entertain small children.

|  RN/Mom  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I have taken my children to see Dr Doshi for respiratory issues. He is ABSOLUTELY wonderful! He is great with children, explains things easily, smiles alot, and is very caring. I, myself, am a Pediatric RN, and am very particular whom I take my family to.I would recommend Dr Doshi to everyone!

|  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

An amazing person and doctor. Fixed my child's cough and now he is NORMAL again. I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation. A genuine, caring physician who listens to patients concerns and answers all questions. Very knowledgeable. Worth the wait to see him!!

|  Great Doctor,Great Staff, Great Office, Great Location  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Doshi is an awesome doctor, So awesome I wish he could also be my child's pediatrician. Great with children, makes them feel at ease. My kids LOVE Dr. Doshi, as do I. This was his true calling. Very smart man, really knows what hes talking about and you can tell its his passion. I have taken my children to other doctors for their asthma & eczema and Dr. Doshi fixed what others couldn't. It turns out that allergies were to cause- food & seasonal. He is the only one who has actually diagnoses & PREVENTS, instead of just cramming meds down out throat and sending us on our way. I like that he doesn't just over load my children with tons of medication. Office staff is very helpful, great with kids and always smiling. His office is very good with getting you in same day or next day if your child is having problems.Busy office, sometimes their is a little bit of a wait, but its well worth it.

|  Wonderful Doctor & Staff  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

His private practice on Rochester in Royal Oak is wonderful. Beautiful office and always very clean. Dr. Doshi himself is one of the best. Really a genuinely nice guy. Awesome with children. Very personable & ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOU. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone. Amazing with both children & adults. His office staff are all great. Jackie is the office manager and is very helpful if you have any problems. There is always smiles & laughter. They always try their hardest to fit you in the schedule in emergencies or to get you on the schedule that week if its really needed. very accommodating office.

|  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
by HJones on Oct 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Doshi is an excellent doctor. He spends a lot of time listening and answering questions. He is a lung specialist and a allergist which helps us with both of our children.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com