Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramaswamy is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center, George Washington University Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.
Dr. Anil Patel
Sterling, VA 0 mi33
Dr. Arvinder Chawla
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Sterling, VA 0 mi33
Dr. Antonio Pastor
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sterling, VA 0.11 mi31