A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaswamy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaswamy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramaswamy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy practice?
- Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling, VA.
See Sterling Internists and Sterling Cardiologists.