Learn more about Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaswamy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ramaswamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaswamy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramaswamy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy practice?
- Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devanhalli Ramaswamy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Sterling Internists and Sterling Cardiologists.