A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devanshu Kansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devanshu Kansara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kansara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devanshu Kansara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansara graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kansara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devanshu Velji Kansara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devanshu V. Kansara practice?
- Dr. Devanshu Kansara has 1 office location.
Dr. Devanshu Kansara practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.