A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devansu Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devansu Tewari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tewari
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tewari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devansu Tewari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devansu Sujata Tewari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Devansu S. Tewari practice?
- Dr. Devansu Tewari has 1 office location.
Dr. Devansu Tewari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.