Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devasena Balasubramaniam
Dr. Devasena Balasubramaniam, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Balasubramaniam is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Hospital and Waltham: Mass General West. Dr. Balasubramaniam has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Devasena Balasubramaniam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Devasena Balasubramaniam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Abdul Asmal
Waltham, MA 0 mi50
Dr. William Palmer
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Waltham, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Mary Sabolsi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Waltham, MA 0 mi16