Dr. Devashis Mitra MD Patient Reviews

February 26th, 2016
A great place with great people.
Dr. Mitra and his staff are top notch. Everyone is helpful and efficient. Very capable of working with you and offering options for the treatment of any difficulty you might be experiencing. You cannot go wrong with this practice and its people.

February 11th, 2015
Patient
Wonderful! Very kind - spent a lot of time in the room with me discussing potential causes and going over test results. Extremely compassionate.

April 19th, 2012
Very caring dr!
Dr Mitra is a very caring dr and spends as much time as needed to diagnosis and answer your questions. I took my x-rays and at least 20 pages of bloodwork with me to my first visit. He was very helpful in helping to diagnosis me correctly and make sure I understood my treatment. He looked at my x-rays and looked at EVERY single page of my bloodwork reports. He did not rush me in and out like a lot of drs do. I recommend him very highly. Thank you so much Dr Mitra. We need more drs like him.

February 25th, 2012
Dr. Mitra is an excellent physician
Dr. Mitra is an excellent caring physician who has been treating my wife for the last 10 years. My wife feels very comfortable with him as he provide her with the best care so she would feel better and be free of the health problems. He is very good in diagnosis of her health conditions and applying the best care for his patient. Additionally, he goes out of his way to provide specialty care when required by sending his patient to the specialist and offer the best treatment available. He also follows up with her on any concerns or other related matters. We feel that he is one of the better doctors in this area for my wife.

December 27th, 2011
Caring
I found Dr. Mitra to be very understanding and easy to talk to. I've been going there for about 7 months now and for the most part the treatment he has recommended has helped. I have rheumatoid arthritis which is debilitating and he has gone out of his way to help me w/situations concerning my work. I know I'm not going to get miraculously better, but I'm better than I was. I was impressed that the office is run efficiently and quickly. He's not afraid to use modern technology to his & my advantage. All in all, so far, so good.