A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devasmita Dev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dev graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Dev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Dallas Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devasmita Choudhury Dev MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Devasmita C. Dev practice?
- Dr. Devasmita Dev has 1 office location.
Dr. Devasmita Dev practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.