A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devayani Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devayani Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devayani M Patel MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Devayani M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Devayani Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Devayani Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.