A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devayani Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devayani Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devayani M Patel MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Devayani M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Devayani Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Devayani Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists and Staten Island Nuclear Medicine Physicians.