A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devdatta Gabale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devdatta Gabale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devdatta Gabale, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabale graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabale has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devdatta R. Gabale practice?
Dr. Devdatta Gabale practices Urology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Pennington Urologists.