A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deven Gujrathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deven Gujrathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deven Gujrathi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gujrathi graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gujrathi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deven Gujrathi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Deven Gujrathi practice?
- Dr. Deven Gujrathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Deven Gujrathi practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.