Dr. Deven Gujrathi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2015
Dr. G. misdiagnosed the problems I was having with my sinuses. I went to a different doctor, changed medications, and am now feeling much better.

September 11th, 2012
great caring physican. one of the best

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Gujrathi is an awesome, caring and kind doctor with a great bedside manner. He is a good listener and spends time explaining the issue at hand. Would recommend him highly!

January 31st, 2012
I took my 20 month old daughter there for chronic ear infections. I got a same day appointment, waited a little bit longer than expected but they had a play area for my daughter which was great. When I met Dr Gujrathi he exceeded my expectations. He was very nice, understanding, empathetic and thorough. I feel very comfortable with him and will recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

August 18th, 2011
Engineer at APS
Dr. Gujrathi is a knowledgeable and caring practicioner. About four years ago he removed an inflamed lymph node that turned out to be benign. More recently he saw me for a perforated eardrum. Each time he took as much time as I needed to review the diagnosis and discuss my options. Thanks Dr. G!

June 29th, 2010
Very recommendable
I found Dr. Gujrathi on Humana's list of doctors. I called him among perhaps a dozen others. Out of those, a few simply had a recording saying the office was closed for lunch, some placed me on hold for as long as 12 minutes. A human answered Dr. Gujrathi telephone right away.I am essentially a cash patient as my health insurance policy deductible is $5,000. Dr. Gujrathi's estimated fee to investigate my difficulty swallowing certain foods was less than half of other doctors. I checked this site (and others) and, based on other comments and the fact that I did not find anything else negative on the Internet, I made an appointment for the following day.I arrived 10 minutes late. There were several patients waiting. The staff was polite but dry. I had to wait perhaps 20 or 25 minutes but once I was escorted to the examination room the doctor saw me in 5 minutes or so.Words to describe Dr. Gujrathi would be friendly, informative, gentle, understanding, understandable and affordable. He did not find anything wrong with the scoping and suggested I might want to have an esophagram (which they do not do onsite). He issued me a prescription for a medicine to control acid reflex and suggested starting with that and monitoring the condition closely.He charged me less than they had estimated over the telephone. This would indicate that, unlike most other doctors, getting rich is not his primary concern.

June 16th, 2010
Very good doctor-very poor office staff
I found Dr Gujrathi very professional and competent. However, I found his office staff not at the same level.

July 31st, 2008
Great Doctor
He took good care of my problem and made me feel much better. Very professional.