A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devender Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devender Surakanti Reddy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Devender S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Devender Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devender Reddy practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.