A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra K Amin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Amin practice?
- Dr. Devendra Amin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Amin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Cardiologists.