A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Amin practice?
Dr. Devendra Amin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Internists, Easton Cardiologists, and Easton Family Physicians.