A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brahmbhatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra D. Brahmbhatt practice?
Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.