A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra DR Brahmbhatt MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Devendra D. Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Brahmbhatt practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.