A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Gulaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Gulaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulaya graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gulaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra V. Gulaya practice?
Dr. Devendra Gulaya practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Atlanta, GA.
See Phoenix Internists.