A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Jain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Labette County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Jain practice?
Dr. Devendra Jain practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Scott, KS and Independence, KS.
See Parsons Neurologists and Parsons Sleep Medicine Doctors.