A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra K Jain MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Devendra Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Jain practices Neurology near Fort Scott, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Parsons, KS and Pittsburg, KS.
See Fort Scott Neurologists.