A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Kurani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Kurani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Kurani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurani graduated from Jln Med Coll, Ravi Shankar Univ, Raipur, M P, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra Kurani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Devendra Kurani practice?
- Dr. Devendra Kurani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Kurani practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.