The 3 Doctor Doctor Genious show details The 3 Doctor Doctor Genious
Feb 27th, 2015

A genius. How many GI doctors do you know who are also Pediatricians and Cardiologists? Very Gifted and classy specialist who has a lot of tricks up his sleeve the other Doctors don't have knowledge of. This is the very best GI in Orlando. As well he appears to have good ethics and a high moral regard which other specialists in the Lake Nona area lack.

by Terri on Aug 6th, 2012

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Mehta. He makes my son feel so comfortable even when he is having a not so comfortable procedure done. The office staff is always helpful and nice. We also had wonderful experiences with everyone on floor 8 (Endoscopy) at Arnold Palmer during treatments. I am grateful for the wonderful care my son receives.

The BEST in Orlando show details The BEST in Orlando
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr.Mehta is superior, he is very smart and kind. He has the bedside manner of and angel. He has taken care of our daughter as a Ped and I can even call him as she is in college for help. The staff in his office is a the best as well. You can not better care here.

Absolutely the best show details Absolutely the best
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mehta has been treating my son for 5 years. He makes my son feel at ease in the office. His bedside manor is the best.