A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Amin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Amin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Healthsouth Regional Rehab Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra Natverlal Amin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devendra N. Amin practice?
- Dr. Devendra Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Amin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists, Clearwater Critical Care Practitioners, and Clearwater Pulmonologists.