A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Nv Regional Hospital
- Elko General Hospital
- Battle Mountain General Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra I Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Devendra I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Devendra Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devendra Patel practices Cardiology near Elko, NV.
See Elko Cardiologists.