Dr. Devendrakumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devendrakumar Patel?

January 14th, 2016

Great Dr. Horrible and disrespect receptionist

Receptionist was quite rude, and tried to say my license was fake wouldn't let me see the Dr. But still took my copayment. Went to dmv they called and informed them it wasn't fake there was just rip from the washer machine. Finally saw the dr. He is a great one. Really listens and figures out the best options for your specific case. Will definitely have family members go to see him!

August 13th, 2012

Highly educated cardiologist

Dr. Patel was very patient and concerned for my well-being. His knowledge and capability to break it down for me enabled me to make some important decisions regarding my health. He was more than willin gto repeat himself for me because of my deafness and yet he was patient and we had a few good laughs as a result of our communication efforts. He also seems to invest a lot of his business in getting the top technical machines for patients abroad. Incredibel doc!

April 18th, 2011

Horrible Dr.

This dr. misdiagnosed my son who is an athlete as having some sort of heart problem. He put him on nitro and several other medicines for his heart. We finally got a second opinion as my son has always been in great health and found out that all he had was an "athletic heart" meaning he had more muscle in and around his heart due to his athletics. This medicine Dr. Patel put him on could have had disasterous consequences. Then when I called him on it he still charged me over $200! So not a good Dr! Stay away!

July 9th, 2010

Great Care!

Elko and our surrounding areas are very lucky to have Dr.Patel as a doctor here. He goes out of his way to give you everything you need, which for me was the first time I saw this sort of sincerity in the medical field.

June 3rd, 2010

Troubling

Dr. Patel seemed determined to perform a procedure many other doctors had told me was not advisable amd when I scheduled one procedure, I found out during my visit he had scheduled the other without my knowledge. When I confronted him about this he seemed rather indifferent.

October 13th, 2009

cant believe how you treat you help

you should treat your help better they are great people making your place better.

March 5th, 2016