A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Shrivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Shrivastava is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Shrivastava, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrivastava graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shrivastava has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shrivastava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Shrivastava practice?
Dr. Devendra Shrivastava practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.