A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Shrivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Shrivastava is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devendra Shrivastava, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrivastava graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shrivastava has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra Kumar Shrivastava MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Devendra K. Shrivastava practice?
- Dr. Devendra Shrivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Devendra Shrivastava practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.