A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Soni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devendra Soni MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devendra Soni practice?
- Dr. Devendra Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Devendra Soni practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.