A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devendra Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devendra Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Soni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devendra Soni practice?
Dr. Devendra Soni practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.