Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist
Sun Valley Internists
14815 N Del Webb Blvd
Sun City, AZ 85351
623-977-3300
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  insincere  |  show details
by Barton Davis on Sep 27th, 2013

I saw this doctor for two visits and found his medical assistant trying to cover up for his absences and lapses all the time. Never available after 10.30 AM. literally spent 3-5 minutes with me. Dressed in jeans on a Monday and kept the door of my room open and spoke very loudly not respecting my privacy at all. My goodness very very unprofessional.

|  bad attitude  |  show details
by joseph m on Aug 25th, 2013

Something is wrong with this office. Very rude front desk and phone service. Office manager was not available when I wanted to complain. The staff is horrific. chatting and ignoring patients while the patients are waiting at the window. I was referred by a friend to this office. Keep away..look for some other place which respects their patients.I saw doctor once ...I had appointment for 11 AM they asked me to come earlier as the doctor goes to a pscychiatry hospital every day and has to be there by 11 AM. Practicing for 3 hours a day... what kind of practice is that? I am looking for another doctor.

|  failure  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

a bad bad doctor. Sees 25 patients in 3 hours. I have never seen him spend more than 5 minutes with me in my 3 visits with him. All he wants to talk about is his BMW or his wife's new porsche or his investments.... do not go to him ..

|  a numbers doctor  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

spends only a few minutes with patients. Is always in a hurry to go for rounds to a psychiatry hospital he works for now. Not available after 10.30 AM . never even listens to my lungs. Always talks about where he is investing money. I think such doctors should just be kicked out of the system.Patients do not matter only money.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Not helpful! On lunch, on break!

|  Amazing Doctor.....  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Myself and my Family absolutely love Dr.Devendra Sony.He is caring and compassionate.ALWAYS has plenty of time to answer our question and makes sure we understand.My family has been seeing him for 12 year and we feel we are blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor.We wouldn't trade him for the world. Lucky us :)Sincerely,The McPherson Family.

|  GREAT DR, GREAT BESIDE MANNER, VERY KNOWLEGEDABLE  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

DR D. SONI IS A VERY CARING, COMPASIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WITH THE PATIENTS NEEDS IN MIND, ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR 7 YEARS, WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE HE HAS DONE MY FAMILY RIGHT