A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devesh Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devesh Ramnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramnath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devesh Ramnath, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramnath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devesh Ramnath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Devesh Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Devesh Ramnath has 6 office locations.
Dr. Devesh Ramnath practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Dallas Surgeons.