Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devesh Ramnath
Dr. Devesh Ramnath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Ramnath is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Rockdale Hospital and Baylor University Medical Center. Dr. Ramnath has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Devesh Ramnath has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Devesh Ramnath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Luke Spencer-Gardner
Dallas, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Heather Gotha
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Hennessy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi11