A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DEVI PRASAD GOLLAPUDI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DEVI PRASAD GOLLAPUDI is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. PRASAD GOLLAPUDI graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. PRASAD GOLLAPUDI has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PRASAD GOLLAPUDI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DEVI PRASAD GOLLAPUDI practice?
Dr. DEVI PRASAD GOLLAPUDI practices Internal Medicine near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ.
See Hackettstown Internists.