Internists
Video profile
47 US Highway 46
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
908-852-8750
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Henry Bowie on Nov 11th, 2013

If your looking for blood work and a lot of wasted time then is the doctor for you. Small office, always late, never checks anything but blood work and recomend pills. Just a business.

|  I had a good experience with the doctor  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I had a good experience with the doctor. Getting an appointment is very easy and waiting also not much. Overall I had a good experience with the doctor.

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

My husband had him as his primary care a couple of years ago after he had suffered from a nervous breakdown. This doctor's bedside manner was the worst that I've ever come across with. He barely listened to what my husband was saying, and to me, barely showed some compassion. Once, he had us schedule an appointment in the afternoon. We got there right on time but he wasn't there. We thought he hasn't arrived yet so we waited. Turns out, he was sleeping in the back room in his office. His receptionist kept waking him up to tell him his patients were there. He eventually came out, after half an hour! Then when he finally saw my husband, he kept hurrying us up during the consultation and wouldn't let us ask any more questions because now he has other patients waiting in the lobby. How's that for professionalism!?!

|  Not friendly  |  show details
by Patel on Apr 5th, 2011

We went to him, had him as primary doc for two years for me and my wife. Based on my experience i rate him as 1 or 2 on a scale of 10(10 being high).My Observations::- he don't listen completely to what u r talking. - he gives some nasty examples, some are very embracing to women patients.- not friendly with sickBeing from india I expected some nice treatment, I should have checked some reviews before going. Don't go to him if you expect any friendly treatment.