Dr. Devi Misra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devi Misra?

Courteous

Posted on February 27th, 2015

My father is in the Hospital, I live in another state and cannot drive to see him because of a winter storm and ice. I called my father's room, and as I was talking to my Father, Dr. Misra walked in, my father handed him the phone and asked Dr. Misra to talk to me and update me on his health situation. Dr. Misra was very kind, polite, patient and professional, he took his time and answered all my questions which made me feel very better. Thank you Dr. Misra.

Not a good experience!

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

First of all, there were no vitals signs taken, nor any paperwork given to update my file from years ago. Then the doctor was reading my chart from the last time I was there, years ago. It didn't seem that the doctor even cared about me not being able to breath, nor my recent hospitalization due to my breathing, nor what I was allergic to, nor what medications I was currently taking. I have never experienced such unpleasantness at a doctors office such as this visit.

Best doctor I've had in YEARS

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Dr Misra is one of the most compassionate doctors that I have had in years! He takes the time to answer each and every question I have without making me feel like he's being rushed! I feel that he treats my illness as if I were really someone important to him, and not just a "customer"

Posted on October 6th, 2017