Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil
Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Nampiaparampil is affiliated with Brooklyn Campus of the VA, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center. Dr. Nampiaparampil has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Lisa Doan
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Steven Calvino
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Rajni Tanden
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.02 mi