A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nampiaparampil graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nampiaparampil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil practice?
- Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devi Nampiaparampil practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See New York Physiatrists and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.