A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Vasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devi Vasu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Vasu, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasu graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Vasu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devi Vasu MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Devi Vasu practice?
- Dr. Devi Vasu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devi Vasu practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Psychiatrists.