A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devi Vedula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Vedula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vedula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
- VA Boston Healthcare System - Brockton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vedula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devi S. Vedula practice?
Dr. Devi Vedula practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Abington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Critical Care Practitioners, and Abington Pulmonologists.