A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devi Vedula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedula
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vedula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Vedula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vedula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
- VA Boston Healthcare System - Brockton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devi Sastry Vedula MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devi S. Vedula practice?
- Dr. Devi Vedula has 1 office location.
Dr. Devi Vedula practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brockton Pulmonologists.