A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Vedula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
- VA Boston Healthcare System - Brockton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vedula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Devi S. Vedula practice?
Dr. Devi Vedula practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Critical Care Practitioners, Brockton Pulmonologists, Brockton Anesthesiologists, and Brockton Urgent Care Centers.