A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devi Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devi Vedula is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedula
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vedula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devi Vedula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vedula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
- VA Boston Healthcare System - Brockton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devi Sastry Vedula MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Devi S. Vedula practice?
- Dr. Devi Vedula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devi Vedula practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Abington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Critical Care Practitioners, and Abington Pulmonologists.