A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin L Brown MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Devin L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Devin Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Devin Brown practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.