Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Follow Up  |  show details
by Angela T on Sep 29th, 2014

Dr. Ciliberti has a way of making you feel relaxed, even when you don't think you are going to be. He did blood work and got back with me sooner than any other doctor I have ever had before. I am so glad that I was referred to him. He is a wonderful doctor.

|  horrible  |  show details
May 8th, 2014

This fella (not worthy of the Dr. title) is hands down the worst physician I've ever been to!!! He's extremely rude, exercises zero patience and when it involves a little bit of work to determine the best treatment for his patient he ends up bailing and demands (not suggest) you see someone else!!! Avoid the headache of dealing with this man and just find another obgyn.

|  Very Poor Bedside Manner  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Ciliberti did not treat me like a patient. He did not even examine me, and only looked at my records on the second visit. The doctor's bedside manner was very rude and condescending. I gave him a second chance, because I thought the first visit was just a fluke. I will never go back to this doctor again. I can understand it being difficult to diagnose a patient, but to just have a patient wait for three months at a time why they are in pain... I cannot understand that.

|  show details
May 24th, 2012

Not a good doctor, or man

|  show details
May 9th, 2009

very good doctor

|  GREAT!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was seeing another doc. with my High Risk pregnancy when I switched to Dr. Ciliberti. He was easy to work with. He made sure to calm all y...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com