Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Jan 21st, 2015

Dr Ciliberti was an excellent dr with an excellent bedside manor. Though my son was born at 29 weeks he made sure I knew everything that was happening and in the end we were all great thanks to his care.

Follow Up show details Follow Up
by Angela T on Sep 29th, 2014

Dr. Ciliberti has a way of making you feel relaxed, even when you don't think you are going to be. He did blood work and got back with me sooner than any other doctor I have ever had before. I am so glad that I was referred to him. He is a wonderful doctor.

horrible show details horrible
May 8th, 2014

This fella (not worthy of the Dr. title) is hands down the worst physician I've ever been to!!! He's extremely rude, exercises zero patience and when it involves a little bit of work to determine the best treatment for his patient he ends up bailing and demands (not suggest) you see someone else!!! Avoid the headache of dealing with this man and just find another obgyn.

Very Poor Bedside Manner show details Very Poor Bedside Manner
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Ciliberti did not treat me like a patient. He did not even examine me, and only looked at my records on the second visit. The doctor's bedside manner was very rude and condescending. I gave him a second chance, because I thought the first visit was just a fluke. I will never go back to this doctor again. I can understand it being difficult to diagnose a patient, but to just have a patient wait for three months at a time why they are in pain... I cannot understand that.

May 24th, 2012

Not a good doctor, or man

May 9th, 2009

very good doctor

GREAT! show details GREAT!
by Citysearch User on Nov 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was seeing another doc. with my High Risk pregnancy when I switched to Dr. Ciliberti. He was easy to work with. He made sure to calm all y...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com