A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Cunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Cunning, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery/Allergy/Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Cunning, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunning graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cunning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin Matthew Cunning MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Devin M. Cunning practice?
- Dr. Devin Cunning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Devin Cunning practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Otolaryngic Allergy near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Otolaryngologists and Lake Havasu City Sleep Medicine Doctors.