A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Cunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Cunning, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery/Allergy/Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunning
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cunning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Cunning, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunning graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cunning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin Matthew Cunning MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Devin M. Cunning practice?
- Dr. Devin Cunning has 1 office location.
Dr. Devin Cunning practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Otolaryngologists.