inactive

Devin Friedlander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 10th, 2016
Needs to retread his hippocratic oath
I have alarm clock headaches and was thinking of seeing someone close to home. Not him!! I recalled that his behavior with my Mom,who suffered and died from Alzheimer's was insensitive ...bordered on rude. He never explained anything to me and I was her caretaker. He stinks. I will take the long train ride back To NY Presbyterian rather than see this " doctor".

January 14th, 2015
Great doc; spends quality time; is knowledgable and compassionate; extremely happy with care!

February 21st, 2014
Dr. Friedlander listens. Spends time with you. I am so pleased wih his care. I have difficult migraines and he has been trying all kinds of approaches both natural and with meds. He ALWAYS calls me back personally with any questions I may have. Very knowledgeable and professional.

February 15th, 2011
Not a headache specialist
Went to this doc twice. Been suffering with headaches for over a year. Tried me on vitamins at first. On second visit scratched his head and told me it was a tough one to figure out. If you have a headache you do not want to see this person. Left his office and wanted to drive off a bridge.

September 24th, 2010
Dr. Friedlander seems to be caring and knowledgable, but quick to write out prescriptions and not to listen as much. He only spent 10 minutes with me as a first visit...very surprising. He asked me if I was an "A TYPE" person...weird.

April 15th, 2010
Personable, Smart, BUT......
Really personable, but if you really need anything his front desk can block you. Try getting an emergency visit. Or one that is important but not necessarily an emergency. A phone call back from him is almost unheard of. At least for me, and I had him for a long time. After so much time with him (years) I had enough of him writing important notes on his prescription pads (instead of letterhead),

February 4th, 2010
I have just started seeing Dr. Friedlander, but am impressed with him so far. Definitly listens to my problems and seems to care.