A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Garza, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Garza, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin M Garza FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Devin M. Garza practice?
- Dr. Devin Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Devin Garza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.