A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Harrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Harrison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin A Harrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Devin A. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Devin Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Devin Harrison practices Ophthalmology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Ophthalmologists.