A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Johnson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan