A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Devin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Devin Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Devin Johnson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Devin Brooke Johnson MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Devin B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Devin Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Devin Johnson practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Dodgeville, WI.
See Madison Urologists.