Dr. Devin Mcadams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Devin Mcadams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015

I do not recommend Dr McAdams.

Dr McAdams is far from being courteous. He walked away from the room and refused to talk to us because the patient does not speak English. The patient is from Africa and does not speak English. He said I am done and walked away while relatives in the room could translate. He did not even spend a min in the room. I do not recommend this guy. He has nothing of a doctor.

April 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor very professional, I was concerned about my wife switching to a male doctor. When I met him and his lovely nurse I felt like family. Really great place

February 21st, 2011

I became a patient of Dr. McAdams during my first pregnancy because I was moving from another state and he was the only doctor in the area willing to take me without immediate medical records from my previous OB. I live two hours away in a small town, and made the drive to get the care a large city can provide. He was always really good to me during my pregnancy. His staff (specifically his nurse) was not. When I was 8 months pregnant they wanted an ultrasound saying my daughter was measuring small. There was something that happened with his family and they made us wait forever, then came and asked if we wanted to come back when he got finished taking care of it, or wanted to come back tomorrow. The compassion for the fact there MAY be something wrong with my baby to be making them give me such a late ultrasound was definitely not there. When we said we'd come back later in that day (Since my husband took off work to be there with me) she acted like we picked the wrong option! After having my child I've had several issued (extreme difficulty losing weight, terrible back pain after birthing, and a tearing cramping feeling on my abdomen, concerns with the IUD he placed) that I continued to address with him, and felt like they were just easily dismissed. I finally had to address them ALL with my family doctor because he wouldn't take the time to actually hear, understand and/or care what I kept telling him. He gave me an ultrasound once to see if my cramping was due to a cyst and found nothing at all, not even a month or two later, after going to my family doctor and being ordered and MRI for the back pain due to child birth, the MRI also detected a cyst on each ovary. Lets just say I'm incredibly excited to meet my new OB/GYN tomorrow afternoon at the OU medical center. (My family doctor addressed, found causes and fixes of all the issues I tried to discuss with Mcadams) I am hoping my new doctor will have more care! Oh and one more thing, there were also MANY times they had you wait an hour or two (sometimes three) without coming to tell you something was going on. Though, I'm more understanding of that seeing as he delivers babies, but he was only in the delivery room with me the last 30 minutes of mine, the hospital nurse did all of the actual work (even making the call to take me off pitocin when they were trying to speed my labor along)! I don't mind waiting, but come tell me that it's going to be a while, give me a choice to tell the baby sitter I have to arrange for and to go grab a coffee or lunch or a drink or something while I wait!

November 8th, 2010

great calm doctor

I was referred to Dr. McAdams for obstetrics as my gyno did not practice any longer. I was very glad that Dr. McAdams was a calm to the point physician. This is my first baby and though he's not here yet, i'm sure the labor and delivery process will be worry free since I feel well informed about what to expect.

November 10th, 2009

All about money.

I saw Dr. McAdams with my 2nd pregnancy after two miscarriages and he was good at first but once my deposit was paid in full he didn't care anymore. All he wants is his money and after that it doesn't matter. He was there as the nurse was holding my son in to stop him from being delievered and I needed other procedures during my delievry and he was unavailable. I am now on my 3rd pregnancy and am pursuing finding another Dr. I was going to give him a 2nd chance but after another bad experience in his office I will not be returning.

June 8th, 2009

I have used Dr. McAdams for a couple years now. He performed my surgery for endometriosis and is now taking care of my pregnancy. When he found something wrong in this pregnancy, his staff and him were all very helpful and caring in explaining it to us. I drive over an hour just to see him and it's well worth it.

June 27th, 2017