inactive

Devin M Shoquist MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

July 30th, 2016
Dr. Devin Shoquist
I've been going to Dr. Shoquist of Delphi Psychiatry for almost 5 years and I can honestly say I've never been happier in life than I am right now. Lifelong depression, paralyzing anxiety, panic attacks, extreme highs and lows, suicidal thoughts, the list goes on, it was all having a debilitating effect on me. I've had my fair share of professionals throughout the years but it wasn't until the combination of Dr. Shoquist and medications did I start to see a light. He's a very straight-forward, perceptive & thorough doctor. I'm grateful to him and our teamwork because it's been almost five years and I'm still smiling.

July 19th, 2016
Popped positive on meth a couple times and he booted me

October 3rd, 2013
Very uncomfortable, no trust or honesty. Poor listener, talks down to you. Treats you like you have done something wrong, even after being victimized. Two thumbs down.. does not work with insurance. Go else where.